Specific Information Service
1. What are the components you assume will work in favour of the LDF getting a second time period?
A: The LDF was in a position to provide a serving to hand to marginalised sections when it mattered probably the most. This authorities’s welfare programmes will certainly work in our favour. This isn’t overconfidence. It’s simply the general public temper.
2. Do you assume the Sabarimala girls’s entry difficulty will have an effect on the elections?
A: Sabarimala is a non-issue now. Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has made it clear that no matter be the Supreme Court docket verdict now, will probably be carried out solely after consulting all stakeholders. LDF respects true believers from all faiths. Nonetheless, it won’t compromise with individuals peddling spiritual extremism.
3. Is the stand taken by the Nair Service Society a trigger for concern?
A: We surprise why the NSS has adopted an anti-LDF perspective. I want to guarantee the organisation that we’re not towards anybody.
4. There may be criticism that the choice to maintain seniors together with minister V S Sunil Kumar away from the fray will adversely have an effect on the celebration. What’s your tackle this?
A: The celebration has made a daring determination to carry recent faces to the fore, so we get continuity with change and a vibrant management. Sunil Kumar is actively main the LDF marketing campaign in Thrissur. The celebration has no confusion on this regard.
5. Do you assume the induction of Kerala Congress (M) has decreased CPI’s stature within the Left Entrance?
A: The CPI has at all times served as a motivating pressure for Kerala’s Left politics. The celebration sacrificed a chief minister submit with out hesitation to understand the purpose of Left unity. We’re dedicated to strengthen the entrance and can welcome any effort to broaden its assist base.